Sunday, February 21, 2010

Condiments and Tofu

 In looking for ways to vary my vegetarian diet; I find myself totally intrigued by two sites that I have come upon recently via stumbleupon (I can't say enough good things about stumble), the  Vegan Feast Kitchen Blog (I have just put up the potted tofu and I am planning on trying the tofu feta next) and the Best Condiments in the World (right now) .
I have been experimenting with baked tofu. The first recipe yielded a substance similar to a vegetarian leather. Interesting, but not really edible.
I have reworked the original and have come up with a much better version. I am off to Harvest Market today, to invest in more tofu for version 3.
When it is truly yummy, I will share my results with you.
Any suggestions?
g


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.